When I went to the invitation web site to do up a mock wedding invitation to my guests, I was surprised to see that my local company, toronto limo service had also used the same printer for their logo, I saw the sample of it. They had a special font that other people did not have and it was great to see a local company that was used for the design of a national company. The font that I wanted was going to be simple and chic.
Planning a beach wedding is an exciting, yet equally daunting task for any bride-to-be. One of the first things you need to do is to research on beach wedding invitations so you can find the perfect wedding invitation that fits you and your fiancé’s personalities. Admittedly, deciding on the perfect one can be quite confusing since there are tons of styles for beach wedding invitations that you can choose from. To help you on your hunt for possible wedding invitations, here are some tips you can follow.
- Sure you have to think about colors, fonts, and other knickknacks that may come with various styles of beach wedding invitations. Normally, the wedding colors also extend to the invitations. So that you won’t be overwhelmed however, narrow your choices to what you and your fiancé specifically want. In any case, the key is to determine what elements you absolutely want included and what elements you can live without.
- When you have decided on a shortlist of possible beach wedding invitations, consider having them printed so that you can make a side-by-side comparison. This way, you can also see and feel each design before deciding on the one.
- After deciding on the wedding invitation you like best, it’s now time to compose the wording. The feel of the wording should preferably reflect the feel of your wedding so if the wedding is on the fun side, have fun with the wording as well. You can also consider sprinkling in some quotes, song lines, etc. that hold special meaning for you and your fiancé. Make sure to proofread the spelling and the accuracy of the times and dates.
- Once you’ve decided on the wording, order a proof of the invitation, this time with the wording printed on it so you can see the overall look before you finalize a bulk order. This will also give you the chance to make necessary adjustments as you see fit.
- Opt to order extra invitations, just in case. Reorders of wedding invitations may actually cost more than ordering extras on the get-go since the price is usually set by bulk.
Note that you should send your beach wedding invitations in advance. Since beach weddings are more often than not destination weddings, you should preferably send out invites at least 10 weeks prior to your wedding day. This will also give your guests ample time to adjust their schedules.